Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Itinerary Update

We're considering delaying our return home by one day so that we can slow our pace a bit. If we're able to keep the RV an extra day our itinerary will look something like this:

Tuesday - Amarillo, Texas
Wednesday - Little Rock, Arkansas
Thursday - Nashville, Tennessee
Friday - Roanoke, Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment